Monday, September 24, 2012

The Best Concealer Ever Made

Hi Everyone,

Today I was planning on doing a makeup look and OOTD, but my awful hair day and bloating convinced me that I should not encourage others to aspire to look like me.

So, since I have vowed to myself (and others) not to quit blogging, I decided to do a product review instead.  After racking my brain for what product I truly could NOT live without, I came up with my all-time favorite concealer.

Let me preface all of this with my dirty little secret.  I have AWFUL dark circles.  AWFUL.  Think, constantly looks like I was beaten by angry gang members, AWFUL.  It's the one part of my face that I'm really self-conscious about.  Because of this lovely trait, I've spent the entirety of my adolescent and adult life looking for a concealer that would prevent me from looking like a Yankee fan in Fenway park after dark.

Well, 6 months ago, I FINALLY found it.  I won't lie or sugarcoat this.  In fact, as you come to know me better, you'll learn that I'm just not good at lying or sugarcoating.  I'm honest to a fault.  Anyway, as I was saying, I won't sugar coat it...the price tag of my winning concealer could choke a small horse.  It's a FORTUNE...but it's worth it.

So, what is this miracle concealer?  It's the Cle de Peau concealer stick.  The color I use is Ochre.  A tube lasts you about 8-10 months and will set you back $70.  Yes, I know.  Holy guacamole, that's EXPENSIVE!  Well, I know.  I wish it were cheaper too.  But I promise you, it's worth it.

Want some proof?

Here is a picture of my face without concealer:


And here's a picture of my face WITH concealer.  Yes, they were taken on different dates, but LOOK at the difference in the under eye/discoloration areas!



So yeah.  This is why I call it a facelift in a tube.  If you have severe dark circles or discoloration, THIS is the concealer for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment