Sunday, September 23, 2012

My First Post!

Hi Everyone!

I suppose the best way to start this blog is to tell you all a little bit about myself.  My name is Cathy and I'm a 24 year old newlywed living in Boston, MA.  I am completely obsessed with all things fashion and beauty.  I enjoy shopping, weekend trips, kickboxing, and snuggling with my husband, Jeremy.

In terms of both fashion and beauty, I am inspired by things that are classic, with a "twist".  I don't tend to gravitate toward anything too expected, or conversely, too "out there".  I believe in shopping on a reasonable budget, so while there are many brands that I LOVE, I will only splurge occasionally.

I want all of my readers to read things THEY want to learn about, so please let me know what makeup or fashion things you would like to see me blog about.  I'll do my best to get to each request as soon as possible.

I think that's everything for now.  I'm so excited to start blogging!

XOXO,

Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment