Sunday, October 21, 2012

New Eyeliner Rave and Halloween Makeup

Hi Everyone,

I feel like it's been a little while since my last blog.  So, no better way to check in than to tell you all about an AMAZING new eyeliner I found.

It's the L'Oreal Extra-Intense Liquid Pencil Eyeliner in Carbon Black.

I just recently purchased this liner, and am absolutely in love.  It goes on super smooth and creamy.  The color is BOLD.  You don't need to make several passes with the liner for the color to show up to its fullest potential, the way you do with so MANY liners.  It stays put and still manages to come off easily (when you want it to!)  It is the PERFECT tightlining/waterline liner.

I wouldn't use it for a lid liner due to it's very creamy consistency, which can make it difficult to draw close to the lash line.  I mean, it's doable, but it can be smudgy.  Really, the best purpose for this liner is water and tight lining.  And for that purpose it's fan-effing-tastic.

So, I started really playing with it today.  I discovered this liner even works well as a cream shadow.  Strange, I know, but it really does.  So, while I was playing with it, I stumbled into creating this bright, bold Halloween eye look, which I'll call Pretty as a Peacock.



Thoughts?  What bold Halloween looks would YOU like to learn how to do?

2 comments:

  1. long-time reader, first-time poster. i’ve been reading a lot about edible eye-liner. thoughts??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Silly Stacey! Those germs can't be good for your eyes.

    ReplyDelete