Monday, June 24, 2013

Big News!!!

Hi Everyone!

So I have some really huge news.  Don't worry, it won't impact my blog, or my channel.  This is news of a much more personal type.  I've been waiting several weeks to make the announcement, but we wanted to wait until things were official...so here goes.

After nearly six years together, and nearly one year of marriage, Jeremy and I have an announcement...


We are going to be...


...moving to Chicago!!!

Sorry, I couldn't resist.  As soon as you get married, whenever you tell anyone you have news about anything, they automatically assume you're going to tell them you're pregnant.

Well in this case, that isn't it.  My uterus remains vacant, thank you very much.  But after nearly six years of living in Boston together, we're heading to the Windy City.  We're really excited to start this next chapter of our lives, and explore living in a new city.

The next few weeks are going to be crazy making for me, as I have to sublet my current apartment, fly to Chicago and find a place there, go on vacation to Portugal, and move half way across country, all in the span of a few weeks. 

Wish me luck on this crazy adventure!!!

Xoxo,

Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment