Monday, December 8, 2014

All Good Things Must Come to an End

Hi Everyone!

I know it's been a long time.  After a lot of reflection, I realized that the blog I wanted to run was not a beauty blog.  As much as I loved this blog, I hated being pigeon holed into a particular category.  It felt attention whore-ish to talk about real life issues on here, and showing such a minuscule aspect of my life seemed so inauthentic to me.

With that being said, anyone who still wants to keep up with my insanity can do so on my new blog, Well Done Living (linky)!

It's been an amazing ride, and I wanted to thank each of you for accompanying me on this beautiful journey!

Infinite X's and O's,

Cathy

1 comment:

  1. thanks for posting on here!! I didn't know you were still around doing things in the internet world! I'll definitely check out your new blog!

    ReplyDelete