Tuesday, December 31, 2013

An Easy & Sexy New Year's Eve Makeup Look!

Hi Everyone!

Happy New Year's Eve!  I thought I'd post this to give you all some inspiration for an easy, sexy New Year's Eve makeup look.  So, here's the completed look!




How to get this look:

Step 1:  Brighten under eyes with a concealer.  Dab a bit under your eyes, to the lash line, and blend with your finger.  (I used the Benefit Erase Paste.)

Step 2:  Apply your favorite foundation with a Beauty Blender, making sure to blend down into your neck.  (I used Makeup Forever HD.)

Step 3:  Apply additional concealer under eyes as needed, or to any blemishes.  Blend with Beauty Blender.  (I used the Cle de Peau Concealer in Ochre.)

Step 4:  Using a fluffy brush, apply a setting powder all over your face to set the foundation and concealer.  (I used Rimmel Stay Matte in Translucent.)

Step 5:  Apply bronzer lightly to your temples and around your jaw line using a fluffy brush.  (I used Nars Laguna)

Step 6:  Apply a peachy pink blush to the apples of your cheeks.  (I used Nars Orgasm, but the Elf blush in Tickled Pink will work just as well.)

Step 7:  Fill in your eyebrows, using feathery light strokes, and blend with a spooly brush.  (I used the Anastasia Brow Wiz.)

Step 8:  Apply eyeshadow primer using your finger.  (I used Urban Decay Primer Potion in Original)

Step  9:  Apply a silver cream-based shadow all over your lid and up to the crease, leaving about 1/4 of your innermost lid bare.  (I used L'Oreal 24 hour Infallible Eye Shadow in Primped & Precious.)



Step 10:  Apply a deep taupe/mauve shadow exactly over the silver cream shadow you just applied.  (I used the Urban Decay eyeshadow in Darkside, which is found in the Naked 3 Palette.)



Step 11:  Apply a metallic taupe shimmer shadow on the inner 1/4 of your eye, which should be naked.  Overlap your last shadow and blend it in.  (I used the UD N3 shade Mugshot.)

Step 12:  Using a medium pinky-brown matte shadow, blend out any harsh lines of your existing shadows into the upper crease of your eye.  (I used the UD N3 shade Nooner.)

Step 13:  Using a pale neutral pink satin shadow, highlight under your brows and in the innermost corner of the eye.  (I used the UD N3 shade Strange.)

Step 14:  Use the Darkside side on a small flat brush, and apply lightly to your lower lash line. 

Step 15:  Apply a black liquid liner as close to your lash line as possible, and wing out the ends slightly.  (I used the L'Oreal Lineur Intense in Carbon Black.)

Step 16:  Tightline your lashes and waterline.  (I used the Marc Jacobs eyeliner in Black.)

Step 17:  Apply mascara generously.  (I used the Lancome Hypnose Mascara.)

Step 18:  Apply a pale pink lipstick.  (I used the YSL Volupte Sheer Candy Lipstick in #12 Tasty Raspberry.)



Step 19:  Spritz face with makeup setting spray.  (I used Urban Decay All Nigher Spray.)

Step 20:  Marvel at your beauty.

Hope you all have a lovely New Year's Eve!

Xoxo,

Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment