Thursday, August 15, 2013

My Latest Sephora Haul - INCLUDING My Disney Ariel Collection Review!

Hi Everyone,

I went to Sephora recently to grab the limited edition Disney Ariel Collection.  While I was there, I also grabbed some AWESOME non-Disney products that I just HAVE to share with you.

First, I got the Anastasia Brow Wiz, which I had been lusting over for a while now.  I could just never bring myself to buy it, telling myself that I had other great brow products.  I'm glad I convinced myself that this time I really needed it...because this product is AWESOME.  On one side, there's a mechanical eyebrow "pencil" that's super soft & perfectly pigmented.  On the other side, there's a perfect spooly brush.  This product is seriously all you'll ever need for your brows.  It's amazeballs.

Anastasia Brow Wiz.  It's amazing.  Seriously, go buy it!

Next thing I got was the new Marc Jacobs perfume in Honey.  This is a Sephora exclusive, and I'm a sucker for Marc Jacobs perfume...so I got it.  It smells divine and if you like sweet smelling perfumes, this is likely one you'll love.

And then I got three items from the Disney Sephora Ariel Collection.  I have a lot of thoughts about this entire collection, which I go into a lot of depth about in the video below.  Watch it if you want to see an angry Cathy.  :P

I bought three items in this collection:  the perfume, the compact mirror, and the large palette.





The perfume and compact mirror are DEFINITELY worth purchasing.  The perfume has a very light cucumber-y water sort of smell to it.  It's a great scent and I wear it all the time.  The mirror is gorgeous and a great collectible piece to have.

The large palette....I have a lot of mixed feelings about.  Some of the colors are gorgeous, lush, and very unique.  Others are a complete waste of space.  One of the worst offenders, ironically, is a shade called Unfortunate Souls.  It's unfortunate all right.  It's crumbly, causes a lot of fall out, and is just blah.  I've seen matte medium purples done well...and this just isn't one of them.

For a more in depth review of my love/hate feelings towards this palette, and the entire collection, check out my latest vlog video!



I hope you all enjoy it!

Xoxo,

Cathy





1 comment: