Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Brief Walmart Haul & Smoky Eye Tutorial Using Wet n Wild Comfort Zone Palette

Hi Everyone!

I hope you're having a great week.  I went to Walmart this weekend and hit the beauty aisles...hard.  I learned that Walmart sells drugstore cosmetics probably about 20% cheaper than Target or CVS.  I am ashamed to say that I had no idea about this...and I have been overpaying for drugstore cosmetics as a result.  But don't you worry, folks, I rectified that little situation...

Anywho, check out the video below to see what I bought.  And to see the Smoky Eye look I created with the Wet n Wild Comfort Zone palette that I scooped up while at Walmart.

I have to say that I LOVE that palette.  The duo-chrome "Definer" shade is just gorgeous.  It's an incredible dupe for the Mac Club shadow.  It's just so so so so pretty.  I'm in love.  I bought the palette just for that one shade.  And I lucked out because almost every other shade is also pretty. 

Wet n Wild Comfort Zone Palette Smoky Eye Look

In brief, Wet n Wild's Comfort Zone palette:
Color payoff:  Fantastic
Pigmentation:  Wonderful
Price:  Unbeatable
Runoff:  Unfortunately, so tap your brush before you apply the product

I give the palette an A.  (Would've been an A+ if not for the run-off...sorry Wet n Wild!)

I hope you all enjoy the video.  Don't forget to subscribe so you can check out all of my videos as they arise!  Have a fantastic Wednesday night!

Xoxo,

Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment