Wednesday, August 21, 2013

How-To Eyeliner Series #1: Pencil Liners

Hi Everyone,

Many of you have requested some formal "How To" videos, particularly when it comes to eyeliner.  I've been thinking about the best way to show you my eyeliner techniques, and I decided the best way to explain this would be in a short series of videos.  After all, there are lots of different types of eyeliners:  pencil, liquid, gel/cream, mechanical, color, and glitter.  There are also LOTS of different ways to wear eyeliner, such as "regular", winged, cat eye, tight lining, and lining your waterline.  Needless to say, all of this could not be appropriately explained/demonstrated in one blog post, or video, of an appropriate length...so I decided a series of how-tos would be the best thing for everyone.

For the first "how to" eyeliner video, I figured we should start with the basics.  I have shown how to apply a pencil eyeliner in a standard, NON winged liner look.  It's a fundamental building block that everyone should know how to do.

I really hope you find this video to be entertaining and instructive.  If you like what you see, please be sure to subscribe to my channel!

Until next time...

Xoxo,

Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment